4 Best FedEx Shipping Label Printer
FedEx is one of the top shipping service companies so they need to FedEx shipping label printer is required in order to print out FedEx labels.
In this blog post, I will discuss in detail shipping label printers and provide recommendations on which shipping printer is best for your eCommerce business.
1. Arks can 2054A Shipping Label Printer
Arks can 2054A thermal label printer is used to print any kind of image and text on the thermal paper using thermal printing technology. It prints shipping labels, product labels, and other labels without refilling ink or toner. It is compatible with both Windows and MAC, but not with IOS and Android.
- Diverse label printer: It comes in two types 2054A-USB and 2054A-LAN. 2054A-USB connects to laptop or desktop with USB only, while 2054A-LAN also has Ethernet and WIFI along with USB connectivity. This feature of 2054A-LAN not only makes it networkable but also lets you print from your tablet or smartphone.
- Multi-functional: It is a multi-functional printer, able to print shipping labels, barcode labels, and products. It prints any kind of shipping label including EA, PayPal, ShipStation, Shippo, UPS world ship, Shopify, etc.
- Zebra compatible: It is Zebra LP2844 compatible, it supports much software that requires Zebra printers only such as stamps desktop software.
- Product dimensions: It prints a minimum of 0. 75″ Maximum of 4. 25″ In width, minimum of 0. 4″ Maximum of 90″ In length.
- Free software: Free Bartender ultralight label-making software provided with the printer. This software helps you to design your own label, it has full design capabilities for graphics, barcodes, and texts.
- High-speed printer: It produces high-resolution (203dpi) shipping labels at a speed of 5 inches per second. It takes only 1. 2 seconds to print one 4×6″ Shipping label.
Arks can 2054A is a multi-functional, high-speed, and diverse barcode label printer. It is compatible with Zebra LP2844 and is able to print shipping labels for online stores like Amazon, eBay, Etsy, PayPal, Shopify, Shippo, Stamps.com, and many others.
2. ROLLO Label Printer
ROLLO is a commercial-grade label printer, which is installed and works like a regular printer. It is compatible with all major shipping couriers and selling platforms. You can print through it from any application including Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF, internet browser, and others.
- Cost-effective: It can be used with any direct thermal label. You don’t need printer-specific over-priced labels. It prints labels using advanced thermal technology without the need for ink or toner.
- Automatic label identification: It automatically learns the size and characteristics of your label.
- Crystal clear label: It prints crystal clear labels. Whether you print 5 or 5000 labels at a time, the quality of labels will not be compromised at all.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with all major shipping platforms including ShippingEasy, Shippo, ShipWorks, Ordoro, and marketplaces like Shopify, eBay, and others. It has limited support for FedEx Ship Manager.
- High-speed label maker: It prints labels at a speed of 150mm/sec, which means it produces 238 labels per minute. It prints labels from 1.57” to 4.1” wide with no restriction on the height. It is ideal for 4”x 6” warehouse labels, shipping labels, barcodes, bulk mailing labels, ID labels, etc.
- Easy to operate: It is easy to install with Windows (XP and newer) and Mac (10.9 and newer). It works like a regular printer. 24/7 US-based customer service is provided for any kind of help.
Rollo is the fastest, most reliable, and cost-effective label printer. It prints high-quality labels for major shipping platforms and is compatible with all couriers including FedEx, DHL, USPS, UPS, and other major couriers.
3. DYMO 1755120 LabelWriter
DYMO LabelWriter prints cost-effective, extra-large shipping and warehouse labels by using direct thermal technology. The use of thermal technology eliminates the use of expensive ink or toner. You can create labels directly from text in popular software such as Outlook, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Word.
- Time-saving: It can print 129 high capacity 4-line address labels or 53 standard 4-line address labels merely in one minute. Labels are printed in a continuous roll format to save time.
- Cost-effective: There’s no need for expensive ink or toner cartridges.
- DYMO software: DYMO productivity software enables you to print labels right from a PC or MAC, even directly from MS Word, Outlook, and QuickBooks. It enhances printing capabilities including graphics and barcodes.
- Suitable for popular shipping platforms: It prints high-quality crystal-clear labels for popular shipping platforms such as eBay, Amazon, iabol, and Etsy. It makes dozens of label styles for file folders, name badges, shipping, mailing, etc.
- Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows 7 or above and MAC OS X v10.10 or above.
- Accessories: Box includes LabelWriter 4XL printer, adapter, USB cable, power cable, 5 rolls of extra-large shipping label, DYMO productivity software CD, and a quick start guide.
DYMO LabelWriter makes perfect self-adhesive extra-large shipping labels for popular shipping platforms. It creates USPS- approved postage. It prints 4” wide international shipping labels along with label styles for file folders online postage, standard mailing and shipping labels, and many more.
4. Zebra GK420d
Zebra GK420d is an easy-to-use direct thermal desktop printer. Its operational efficiencies are exceptional. It can help you to produce shipping labels, quality texts, and barcodes, and also produce graphic designs. It works by using heat to transfer colored ink onto a page or to change the color of the paper itself.
Zebra GK420d has considerable features given below:
- Working Principle: It works on the principles of the latest thermal technology, which eliminates the use of ink or toner.
- Compatibility: Zebra GK420d is compatible with direct thermal label rolls with 1 in the core, max diameter of 5 inches, and max media width of 4.25 inches.
- Easy-to-use: It is very handy, you can use it by connecting via USB, parallel port, or serial.
- Key Performance: Zebra GK420d is best for printing high-quality addresses, shipping, mailing, file folder, barcode, and binder labels as well as name tags, wrist bands, and receipts.
- Fast working: It is faster in working than any other printer i.e., it prints 5in/sec at 203dpi. Each printout is clear and visible.
- Specific: It is very specific in command and helps in printing exact quantities instead of wasting 8.5 x 11 sheets of labels.
- Reliability: Zebra GK420d thermal desktop printers are very reliable and are cost-effective due to a wide range of their uses.
Zebra GK420 desktop thermal printers are easy-to-use, economical, reliable, and have 100% operational efficiency. It is not only helpful for printing barcodes/shipping/mailing and binder labels but it also helps in a variety of graphic design-related work. They are available at cheaper rates and can help you for a longer duration. You can easily use them with windows 10 or above and MAC.
Benefits of using FedEx, and its Advantages and Disadvantages
Federal Express Corporation (FedEx) is one of the largest brands to ship online products. It is an American shipping company that was established in 1973. Federal Express serves hundreds of markets and cities with its international and intercontinental express services. FedEx is committed to offering its services in every corner of the world.
Advantages of Using FedEx
- Free packaging: FedEx also offers the facility of free packaging to its customers.
- On-time delivery: FedEx makes sure that it places its customers’ orders on their doorstep at the exact estimated time.
- Money-back guarantee: FedEx never compromises on the quality of products. If a customer had an uncertain experience of late delivery/poor quality product, he could have his money back. However, a money-back guarantee is not available in all territories.
- Easy shipment paperwork: One of the best benefits of using FedEx is its paperwork for international shipments. The paperwork for other courier services is so terrible and frustrating. But when you’re using FedEx it saves you from long and tiring paperwork. And you can easily place your order internationally without wasting your time on lengthy paperwork.
- Quick customs clearance: For international shipments, you don’t need to worry about customs clearance when you place your order via FedEx. It has fast, effective, and reliable customs clearance systems.
- Saturday delivery: Some of the courier services do not provide delivery on Saturday. You can easily ship your order via FedEx on an urgent basis even on Saturday.
- Additional benefits: FedEx not only provides courier services to its customers, but you can also avail additional services by using FedEx. These services include logistics solutions and business support services.
- Overnight courier services: If you’re in a hurry and want your parcel as soon as possible, then FedEx is the best option to shop from. You can receive your parcel overnight without any inconvenience. This service has given a huge advantage to FedEx over other courier services.
- Advanced tracking system: FedEx offers detailed tracking for both customers and sellers. So, both of them could know where their packages are at any given time. You can use a tracking app for every step of the way from the pickup to the final delivery. You can avail of this service by turning on notifications that will show any major status changes in your packages on your phone.
- 24/7 customer services: If you’re finding any difficulty in placing your order via FedEx or have some other issue with your package, then you can approach its customer service center via email or phone call. The faculty of the customer service center is very helpful and responsive to the queries of customers.
- Lower shipping rates: FedEx sometimes negotiates lower shipping rates for the shipment of large volumes of packages. This benefit is a plus point for small business owners that are always looking to save extra money.
- Offer the best service: FedEx makes sure to offer the best services to customers and maintain the highest ethical and professional criteria.
Disadvantages of Using FedEx
Despite all of the above benefits/advantages, there are some drawbacks of shipping with FedEx.
- Higher shipping rates: Although FedEx offers some opportunities to negotiate shipping rates down, usually it has higher shipping rates than other courier services, including United Parcel Service (UPS).
- No free package pickup: Another drawback of using Federal Express is that it does not offer a free package pickup. Due to this reason, buyers with limited funds go for other courier services instead of FedEx to save money.
- Less international exposure: One of the biggest disadvantages of FedEx is it is not as strong internationally as other courier services are.
- Lower reach: FedEx has limited offices, and most of its offices are located at a longer distance. Due to this, it has a lower reach in the ground delivery or land transportation market.
- Lower Brand recognition: Due to the limited number of offices, FedEx has lower brand recognition.
Why should you use FedEx?
You should use FedEx If,
- You want your package on Saturday instead of the following Monday.
- You live close to a FedEx office and have enough cash to spend on higher shipping rates.
You want the fastest delivery service.