How to ship funko pops- protect the funko pops by placing them in a plastic protector or by double-boxing, bubble wrap, and sealing the bubble wrap. Put the secured funko pops in the main shipping box, close and tape it, and then get the shipment to the shipping company.
If you are into funko pop collecting or trading, you may want them shipped to you.
But as a sender, the shipping process may be tricky, especially if you haven’t done it before.
You want them to reach the recipient in good condition.
If you don’t know how to ship funko pops, this guide will be helpful enough, and it will also offer you extra shipping tips and a cheap shipping solution.
Table of Contents
What You Need to Prepare
- The funko pops to be shipped
- Plastic protector(s) to keep the funko pops sturdy. You can also use small boxes here for double-boxing. Ideal box sizes for double-boxing would be 7 x 5 x 4 or 8 x 6 x 4 from uline
- Bubble wrap for extra protection
- A shipping box to house the protected funko pop(s)- the box you use for shipping should ideally not be bigger than 2 inches on each side of the already double-boxed or protected funko pop(s). If it is too big, you will need more packaging material or bubble wrap, which may result in wastage
- Packaging tape to seal the bubble wrap and the shipping box
- A package label- you may print your shipping label, or you can label the package with a heavy black marker
- The money needed to pay for shipping and additional charges
How to Pack Funko Pops
How Much Does it Cost to Ship Funko Pops?
With your package ready, how much do you need to facilitate shipment?
The shipping costs for funko pops vary based on different factors.
Shipping companies or courier services will price them depending on the weight or size of the package, the service to be used when shipping, and its destination.
One funko pop will cost you about $4, and more funko pops will attract a higher charge since the weight and size increase.
You will pay less for small and lighter packages.
If you ship your funko pop(s) internationally, you will spend more money than a domestic shipment.
Unlike domestic shipments, international shipments are subject to import duties and customs charges.
If you go for the express service of any shipping company, you will be charged more than if you use the standard service.
Suppose you insure funko pops, especially those worth more money, and your shipping costs increase.
Ideally, domestic and international funko pop shipping should take 2-5 days.
The Cheapest Way to Ship Funko Pops
USPS generally has reasonable rates, but the rates are even lower if you use a Pirate Ship.
You will need to go to the Pirate Ship website and set up an account.
Log in and create your label by providing the shipping address and package details (dimensions and weight).
You should see several options from the “Get Rates” tab to decide which is best for you.
Funko pops make excellent collectibles for fans of pop culture, games, accessories, apparel, action figures, and more.
That is why many collectors ship them from time to time.
Funko pops are valued differently, and some may be very expensive.
If you want to send them to someone, you will have to pack them properly to ensure they get to the recipient in good shape and without damage.
This guide will help you minimize possible damage during shipping.
If you enjoyed the post, feel free also to share it with others.